*Anyone and Everyone can enter!
American Actor TJ Storm has just appeared as Colossus in the Marvel Film: DEADPOOL. Storm has also recently finished principal photography on Kickboxer: Vengeance (with Guardian of the Galaxy’s Dave Bautista), The Martial Arts Kid and Boone The Bounty Hunter. Storm appeared in Marvel Comic’s “The Punisher: Warzone” as the Irish gang’s warlord “Maginty”. Storm also stars in “Black Cobra”, as a South African who comes up against the head of the Yakuza (Cary Tagawa) when he tries to sell his families diamonds to rescue his father, a political prisoner of Apartied. Storm also starred as “Bayu,” a fierce, quick-witted warrior who fights for justice and freedom in the action-adventure television series CONAN: THE ADVENTURER.
Storm, a graduate of the Joanne Barron/ D. W. Brown Acting Academy, has worked on numerous Films and TV including J.J. Abrams “Star Trek”, as well as Falling Skies, Mortal Kombat, Martial Law, and The Bold and the Beautiful,
Storm is also a Motion capture artist having appeared in many films including GODZILLA(2014), James Cameron’s “Avatar”, Green Lantern, Terra Nova and Falling Skies as well as countless Video Games including: Resident Evil 5, Spider-Man 3, Call of Duty, X-Men Destiny, Devil May Cry IV, Dead Rising, Prototype 2, Battlefield and many others.
Born in Indiana, raised in Hawaii, this world class martial artist and 5 time Martial Arts Masters Hall of Fame inductee (Martial Art “Masters Hall of Fame, 2003 HMAIS-Chinese Athletic Arts Academy Award winner and International Martial Arts Hall of Fame” Inductee) Storm has trained in various styles for over 30 years. Storm, an 8th degree Black Belt, holds belts in Arashi-Ryu Karate, Shito-Ryu Karate, Tae Kwon Do, Ninjitsu, Jujitsu and Northern Shaolin Kung Fu.
Storm’s production company, Eye of the Storm Entertainment has several projects in various stages of development. He enjoys working with Big Brothers of L.A., Children Uniting Nations, Stars for Charity Expo and the Shriners Children Hospital, LA.
Eye of the Storm Entertainment
Due to popular request we have the official Japan World Heroes Hotel Block
This is up at the Sheraton Pasadena 303 Cordova St, Pasadena, CA
Right behind the convention center less than A 5 minute walk
Single and Double rate is $179
Comic book publisher IDW was persistent enough to diligently hunt down the Zornow and convince him to do their bidding and illustrate Toho’s King of Monsters, Godzilla. Since, the Zornow has drawn several issues for Godzilla: Rulers of the Earth, Godzilla: Rage Across Time, and the Godzilla: IDW Era One-Shot.
His other comic projects include Tyrannosaurus Rex, Day of the Dead: The Rising of Bub, Gene Simmons’ House of Horrors, Vampirella Magazine, Agnes Quill: An Anthology of Mystery, Grimm Fairy Tales, Long Night of the Full Moon, Cryptic Magazine, and Image Comic’s zombie book ’68 (Hardship, Jungle Jim, Rule of War, Guts ‘N Glory).
Known for creating art for T-shirt companies (such as Fright-Rags and The House of Mysterious Secrets), he also has worked on many film projects. Fright Rags’ #1 selling shirt featured his art depicting the iconic Zombie vs Shark scene from Fulci’s Zombie. It was even featured in the apocalyptic comedy “This Is The End” in 2013.
The Zornow has also created artwork for various record labels and underground bands including The Misfits, Gruesome Stuff Relish, Blood Freak, Profanatica, Gluttony, Horrific, Kaiju, Calabrese, and Ex Dementia.
He will have several tokusatsu & kaiju art prints and other Zornow madness for sale to corrupt your minds. Beware to those that don’t feed this beast what he desires, for if not, Zornow must be destroyed.
We will have a Hotel Block information up soon
“Fujiyama Ichiban Ultimate” is a Japanese VFX “Tokusatsu” Hero. Fujiyama Ichiban was released as a web series on YouTube with a Y-7 rating in 2015. Creator Michi Yamato, who has worked on various Tokusatsu series such as Super Sentai and Big Bad Beetleborgs, developing a Tokusatsu action feature film that adults could enjoy. And that brings us to where we our today!
Fujiyama Ichiban will be doing meet and greets at the convention all weekend
New Guest Hirofumi Fukuzawa 福沢 博文 He is a Japanese suit actor. He is an affiliate of the Red Action Club and a former affiliate of Japan Action Enterprise. He is most known for his work in the Super Sentai series as a suit actor. Most recently as Gokai Red for Gokaiger and in the Japanese footage used for Power Rangers Super Megaforce japanese. Not to mention a huge history of other rangers, Kamen Riders, Metal heroes, Ultraman, even a Kaiju as Gamera in Gamera 3.
Super Sentai Series
- Choujuu Sentai Liveman (1988-1989) – Red Falcon, Jimmers
- Kousoku Sentai Turboranger (1989-1990) – Wular Soldiers
- Chikyu Sentai Fiveman (1990-1991) – Five Red, Batzler Soldiers
- Kyoryu Sentai Zyuranger (1992-1993) – Tyranno Ranger
- Gosei Sentai Dairanger (1993–1994) – Ryuuseioh
- Chōriki Sentai Ohranger (1995-1996) – Machine Beasts, Oh Red (sub)
- Gekisou Sentai Carranger (1996-1997) – Zelmoda, Red Racer (sub), Emperor Exhaus
- Seijuu Sentai Gingaman (1998-1999) – Budoh, Ginga Red (sub), Biznella
- Kyuukyuu Sentai GoGoFive (1999-2000) – Cobolda, Go Red (sub)
- Hyakujuu Sentai Gaoranger (2001-2002) – Gao Red, Gao Muscle, Gao Hunter
- Ninpuu Sentai Hurricaneger (2002-2003) – Hurricane Red, Gouraijin
- Bakuryuu Sentai Abaranger (2003-2004) – Aba Red, Killer-Oh
- Tokusou Sentai Dekaranger (2004-2005) – Deka Red, Deka Base Robo, Gyoku Rou
- Mahou Sentai Magiranger (2005-2006) Magi Green, Magi Taurus, Lunagel, Magi King, Magi Legend, Titan (main)
- GoGo Sentai Boukenger (2006-2007) – Bouken Red, Daitanken
- Juken Sentai Gekiranger (2007-2008) – Geki Red, Geki Tohja, Geki Fire
- Engine Sentai Go-onger (2008-2009) – Go-on Red, Engine-Oh
- Samurai Sentai Shinkenger (2009-2010) – Shinken Red, Shinkenoh
- Tensou Sentai Goseiger (2010-2011) – Gosei Blue, Gosei Ultimate
- Kaizoku Sentai Gokaiger (2011-2012) – Gokai Red
Kamen Rider Series
- Kamen Rider Kuuga (2000-2001) – Gurongi
- Kamen Rider 555 (2003–2004) – Kamen Rider Faiz
- Kamen Rider Kabuto (2006–2007) – ZECTroopers
- Kamen Rider Kiva (2008–2009) – Fangire
- Kamen Rider Decade (2009) – Shinken Red, Kamen Rider Faiz, Kamen Rider Kabuto, Taurus Ballista
- Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider × Kamen Rider The Movie: Cho-Den-O Trilogy: Episode Yellow: Treasure de End Pirates (2010) – Kamen Rider Kabuki
- Kamen Rider W Returns: Kamen Rider Accel (2011) – Kamen Rider Accel
Metal Hero Series
- B-Robo Kabutack (1997-1998) – Spidon (Super Mode)
- Chouseishin Gransazer (2003-2004) – Sazer Tarious
- Genseishin Justirisers (2004-2005) – Riser Glen
- Chousei Kantai Sazer-X (2005-2006) – Lio-Sazer
- Ultraman Gaia (1998-1999) – Ultraman Gaia
- Ultraman Max (2005-2006) – Ultraman Max
- Superior Ultraman 8 Brothers (2008) – Ultraman Gaia
- Gamera 3: The Revenge of Iris (1999) – Gamera
Guest announcements today
He is a Japanese stage and television actor. Kiriyama is also known for his role in Shotaro Hidari, the male lead and half of the eponymous hero of the television series Kamen Rider W, alongside Masaki Suda as Philip.
Note Appearances are tentative to any Film work that may come up as with all guests
Tickets and Vendor Info Go live today at 9am
Get your tickets here https://register.growtix.com/e/japan_world_heroes
Get Vendor Info here https://japanworldheroes.com/vendor-info/
Born in Tokyo, 1969
A bizarre Manga artist.
Ranging from absurd themed manga and illustration, black humor, erotic, and grotesque. Many of his works are experimental and bizarre. He frequently breaks the fourth wall and he likes to play with the page layout in extreme ways, mostly for comedic effect. He also creates various visual art and merchandise and shows at galleries and events.
Some manga created in Japan…
“Kirin Gaho”, “Kasutoro shiki”, “Koro Koro Soushi”, “Fraction”, “Chou Douryoku Series” etc. Some of these manga has been translated in to Italian, Spanish, French and Taiwanese.
Some manga created for Italy…
“Industrial Revolution and World War”, “TRACT” and “Day of the Flying Head”.
Artbooks published in Japan…
“Girls have a lot of snacks stuffed in their heads” and “Patna Cotta”
Artbook published in France…
“The Art Of Shintaro Kago” vol 1~3
In North America, Kago has had the following published: Secret Comics Japan (Viz Comics), Vice Magazine, Sleazy Slice (Cinema Sewer), and DEMENTIA 21 (Digital Comic Kindle/Android).
Kago designed the album cover artwork for musician Flying Lotus release of “Your Dead!” and provided illustrations for each of the album’s songs, which are featured on the inner sleeves of the vinyl album. This was released in the US in 2014.
He will have books & art for sale and will be taking art commissions at the show.